Monday, October 5, 2015

Good Turnout at the Veredus Unity Meetup

A bit of a late post, but I recently presented at Veredus, in Chicago, on Unity 3D, and how to get started.  http://www.meetup.com/Veredus-Chicago-Technology-Social/events/225209417/  (only 9 RSVP'd on Meetup, but many RSVP'd from other channels)



The turn out was around 30-40 people, for a 2 hour presentation.  I introduced how to use the environment, how to tie in Visual Studio, how to add physics and create scripts for projects.  Its a lot of fun presenting.  I'm finding that getting a second projection  screen would probably be valuable.

My projector can get a excellently large/bright picture but I had to shrink it down so it would fit on the screen.  If I get a longer screen, it won't fit in my car, so I'm looking into options now to extend it.  Any recommendations?

No comments:

Post a Comment