Friday, February 26, 2016

Codivore.com Update 2:

Codivore.com is a site I've been working towards for a while.  A video training site, since there clearly aren't enough.  (snark)  I'm hoping for it to stand out in a particular way.  Like Stack Over Flow, multiple people can cover the same topic, and different answers get up voted.  Community members can add training they created.  If we don't have it covered already, then you'll show up.  If we do cover it already, it will be available as an alternative, and enough people review both and like the new one, yours will swap out as the primary.  Kind of a videopedia.

Its not ready, but it has been improving in the capabilities and will go live, hopefully soon, and replace this blog.  I.e. I'm bringing out its blog focused features now, and plan to make it easy to add Unity demos in articles.  A feature which is not convenient here.

I'm trying to do everything as cleanly is possible.  MVC5, C# 6, Ninject (& Ninject.MVC), AngularJS, Web API's, etc.

I hope to have it up for blogging at least very soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment