Saturday, February 27, 2016

Truck Ride - PoC Update 2

I've decided to give the project a code name, "Truck Ride" which is intended to be changed prior to release, as a title might emerge from the product.



Updates:

  • Custom Art.  Terrible Custom Art, but its my temporary place holder that I built in gimp after a few minutes.
  • Camera Script for following the truck  It has an offset that I'm not using, 
    • Later is intended to alter the view range based on the speed.
  • Shrunk the terrain prefab.
  • Terrain Script that recycles the terrain, and adjusts the height.
    • Will need to improve this drastically, to include angling the terrain, and potentially curving it along a changing spline/bezier curve.  
  • There are still *no* scripts controlling the vehicle.  I have the default wheel scripts set to 1000 RPMs.

No comments:

Post a Comment