Saturday, July 30, 2016

Preparation for THAT Conference Class


While I've been preparing for the presentation I'm going to give on Unity at THAT Conference, anyone who is planning to attend should also be preparing, if you want to try following along.  You should note, that I'm not planning on stopping to help debug issues during the presentation, but I will answer questions at any time in class.  If you plan on attending and just taking notes, use what ever setup you wish.



The game I'll show you how to build is a Chain Reaction game.  It will be easy and can work on a phone or tablet with ease.  

For those planning to follow along, I recommend:
1) a laptop
2) a separate mouse with a middle button.
3) the latest installation of Unity.

 - That's it.

I was considering having some packages, or a starter project already downloaded, but I've worked all that into the presentation now, using no outside content.  We'll be using basic shapes, and getting as far into this as we can.  I would suspect during the class we will get everything up to explosions.

No comments:

Post a Comment